Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Randomness Part II

Random Quote of the Day: "Is it safe?"

Random Thought of the Day: Liquid food coloring stains. Just pretend like the red is blood to make things more interesting.

Random Bitch of the Day: If wearing compression pantyhose makes you uncomfortable maybe you should question your sexual orientation.... because we are not going to change all our paperwork to please one insecure man. (This rant is about four weeks old, but it still bugs me).

Another Random Thought of the Day: Christmas is the time to see how many times your family can make you cry. This is why I despise the holiday. Sorry to all you Christmas enthusiasts.

Side Notes for Anyone Who Cares: I have re-written the first six chapters of my Eartha story and I have written more on The Dreamlands. I will probably have something new to post by the end of this month.

Thank you. Enjoy the day.

P.S. Randomness According to Nick:
A few interesting/random things-today is the last day to Hanukkah
-this morning I saw three cars parked on 60th street that had smiley faces drawn on the snow on their windshields, it made me smile
-apparently Sunday is Free Hug day, the sick puppies are playing in town, but I just found it amusing that we're having a free hug day